Monday, June 14, 2010

Magazines




Who doesn't have at least one magazine subscription.  Well I have seven subscriptions.  A few of these I have had for years and would be lost without, okay all the ones I have a subscription too.  In case you haven't figured out tow of my favorites already they are:




And



But I also get these every month.



Beth I picked this cover just for you.  :)





I also get two a month that are gifts. 



S gets me a gift subscription to Redbook and I give her one to Self.



And for being a good ZTA and paying my alum dues I get this gem.

I am considering getting a subscription to



And I have the ones that I pick up on occassion because something looks so interesting on the cover.





The post brought to you by today's mail.  I can't believe I am already getting July issues in the mail.


3 comments :

  1. Yay! I was confused at first bacause I thought you meant the "Fitness" magazine cover, then I looked at the pumpkin pie. You are the best, Ruth, and I msis you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I could have made that clearer, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Cosmo! :) And I always just pick up whatever catches my eye at the store!

    ReplyDelete