Sunday, May 16, 2010

Self Challenge Month 3 Week 3

Wow! I have one more week left in the Self challenge.  I can't beleive how fast time has passed.  I did great with my workouts before leaving for Charlotte.  I was hoping to get in a third strength workout before leaving but it didn't happen.  I did well with eating until I hit the lovely Queen City but then I knew I would not be eating that well while on vacation.  But more on that later this week.
With beginning my last week of the challenge today I am thinking about what my next goal will be.  Shape magazine has a 5 month bikini body challenge I could go back and start.  Or to start the one month bikini body challenge from Fitness magazine.  I need to look through both again to decide.  Or I can go back in work on Jillian's 30 day shred again.  Something to really think about this week. 

No comments :

Post a Comment