Sunday, May 9, 2010

Self Challenge Month 3 Week 2

I didn't manage to get in all my workouts in this week.  I got in all my cardio but was only able to get in one strength workout this week.  Oops!!!  I am going to work hard to get in a third strength workout this week before leaving for Charlotte.   Cardio is always easy for me to get in.  I love to put in my headphones on my Ipod and just listen to music and before I know it the machine is telling me that my workout is over.   As of late I do spend part of my time chattign with a co-worker who goes to the same gym.  It is nice to have someone to talk to about everything going on at the office since the buyout.  And we talk a little about cooking and family. 
I am seeing more changes and this week was able to buy a small size in a dress from Ann Taylor Loft.  So excited about that.  Now if the muffin top would disappear even more.  I know it will take a lot of work and when I get back from my trip I am going to throw in more ab work. 

Have a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment