Monday, May 3, 2010

Self Challenge Month 3 Week 1

I finished up the first week of month 3.  I got in my second strength workout Saturday morning.  With all the storms happening in the area there was no way I was able to get out to the gym.  I was really looking forward to a long cardio workout.  But oh well.  So with sirens going off I put on my workout gear and did the strength workout.  After doing the workout twice last week the Figure 4 Firmer move that I was worried about last week really didn't give me any trouble.  But for some reason the Reshaping Reach bothers me. 
Eating went well last week too.  And I have started the week of well so far.  The fajitas last night were great and low in calories and fat.  Now if I can keep it up all week. 

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for your kind words today - I needed them!! Take care!

    XO,
    S

    ReplyDelete