Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Relay for Life

I have another three day work week.  Yippee!!!  Well except for all the extra work I need to put in for those short weeks.  I am off this Friday for the DeSoto County Relay for Life.  I have been involved with the event for several years.  I even spent two years on the committee.   I totally admit that I have yet to survive staying out at Relay for the whole night.  I have only managed to be apart of the whole event when we have called it due to bad weather.  I know terrible.  And the weather predictions are not looking good for Friday.  Please say a few prayers that the weather will hold out.  At least until around 2 am so that we can get pancakes and sausages, one of the churches prepares them as one of thier on site fundraisers.  I am not sure what all else will be out there this year but I can't wait to find out. 
Go to the American Cancer Society website and find the Relay for Life close to you and go out and participate

No comments :

Post a Comment