Thursday, April 29, 2010

Talbot's gift card

I have been doing a lot of surfing the net putting together this really great wardrobe in my mind.   It would be so great to be able to put so many great things in my closet.  And then today Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S. announced a chance to win a $250 gift card to Talbots.   To enter you must blog about the pieces you love at Talbot's, leave a comment at http://monogrammedlife.blogspot.com/2010/04/giveaway-talbots-gift-card.html   and link to the The Red Door Confessions which is the Talbots blog.

So my favorite items at Talbot's right now.  


Cute enough for work and a afternoon out with the girls.



This outfit is so me.  I am a very casual girl. 





Won't the capris and white tank look so cute together.  And the tank would look great with a red skirt I got a couple years ago.  hmm!!! I might have to go buy that this week. 



Go check out Talbots website and see what you find to fall in love with.

3 comments :

  1. I would like to share a tip I just found about a discount gift card exchange called abcgiftcards.com . You can buy sell and trade gift cards at discounted prices from all National retailers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks... So fresh and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post get more discounted Talbot gift cards at https://www.giftcardspread.com/buy-talbots-gift-cards

    ReplyDelete