Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring time

I am so glad we had all the rain this past weekend.  It washed the pollen away.  I don't think I could have handled any more sneezing, itching eyes, and sinus issues.   But at least it will bring me more of these.


I know I have a better shot but can't find it now.  Last year this bush had close to 80 buds and blooms on it at one time.  Of course it is now a little taller than in this shot.  I need to have them trimmed back this year.  I have 3 rose bushes in my front yard.  The other two are a red and a hot pink.  Excuse the nasty looking flower beds (yeah I need some major help on how to handle that).

May is shaping up to be an active month.  I am going to spend a long weekend in Charlotte hanging out with one of my besties, niece, and eldest nephew.  And then when I get back the next weekend will be the DeSoto County Relay for Life (pray for good weather).  I am going to work with S on counting money again this year.  I hope I can stay awake all night.  
I know I am probably boring y'all some with just talking about working out and new recipes.  But bear with me until then because I know I will be cooking a lot more to save money to pay for my trip.

Oh, and say some prayers for me about finding a new job.  I got a couple leads this week.  I am not sure if I am more nervous about interviews or new co-workers.

Have a great rest of the week.  I am off to curl up with Belle and a Southern Pecan beer.

No comments :

Post a Comment