Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chocolate Dessert Wraps

So while I was grilling out Sunday night I threw these on the grill for dessert.  Okay I only made one.  R had been talking about this dark chocolate peanut butter during our trip to Natchez.  And until Sunday I had managed to walk out of the grocery store without it.  I finally gave in and decided it was the best thing for these.    Oh and the dark chocolate peanut butter is to die for R wasn't lying. 


i got this from thier website


Chocolate Dessert Wraps

1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
1 c. mini marshmallows
1/2. mini chocolate chips


Spread 2 tbsp. of peanut butter on each tortillas.  Sprinkle with 1/4 c. marshmallows and 2 tbsp. chocolate chips on half of each tortillas.   Roll up, beginning with the top side.  Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.  Grill uncovered, over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.  Unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates.  Serve with ice cream.  Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.



Sorry I only have one after I unwrapped it.  For some reason the picture of before wouldn't load beacuse it said it was a duplicate.    I have also found that when the cravings hit during the winter popping it in the oven at 350° for the same time works great too.  And Sunday night I left off the chocolate chips and just used the peanut butter. 

I call this my ooy googy treat.  And after writing about these I had to go make one. 

No comments :

Post a Comment