Monday, March 8, 2010

Eric Clapton

I had a blast at the concert Friday night.  And thankfully didn't have any issues getting my camera in to take a few pics.  But R and I totally forgot to get pictures together or of each other the whole night.  And we were looking hot!!!  :)

Roger Daltrey opened.  And I have to admit that this was the first concert I have ever been to that started on time.  When Roger got on stage he stated he was there to warm us up for the Big Guy in the back.  Roger can still really twirl the microphone. 








Eric Clapton  came out and played for 1 1/2 hours straight (or pretty close to it).  And one encore.  I wished he had played longer.   I was excited he played my favorite song, Cocaine.  Yes I don't know why but I love that song.   Wonderful Tonight was also on the set let.  The encore was crossroads.  I am not sure if you can tell in the pictures but there were screens above the stage and during part of the show they were showing across them close up shots of Clapton playing the guitar.











It was a great night out with a good friend.  And it was topped off with the chance to see someone we love live, finally.   Clapton is someone we have both been wanting to see for a very long time.    I bought a program to help remember this night for a very long time.  I can't wait until I get to see Clapton again.

2 comments :

  1. Clapton was my very first concert ever! He was awesome the and still awesome today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is still awesome!! And that had to be a great first concert. Mine was New Kids on the Block, don't tell anyone. ha!

    ReplyDelete