Wednesday, February 17, 2010

These Irish Eyes...

are a smiling.  I am so excited that St. Patrick's Day is around the corner.  Yesterday a co-worker and I went to Target during lunch.  I wanted out of the building and be able to move around since I woke up sore.  And while we were wandering around I found a couple of cute St. Patrick's items.  I always get excited when I see some decorations because it seems we jump right from Valentine's Day & Easter.    I can't wait to wear this


And though I don't know when I will ever use these they were just to cute. 



I don't remember the last time I did shots.  But they were just to darn cute not to buy. 
It is supposed to warm up later this week and I will brave getting up in the attic to pull down the other St. Patrick's day items.  A total of 3 items.  A door decoration and two kitchen towels. 

2 comments :

  1. That t-shirt is really cute! I think they have a neighborhood St. Patrick's Day parade here, I want to go this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Patrick was little, I bought him a shirt that was embroidered with "My name is Patrick, but a saint I ain't".

    ReplyDelete