Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting back on the wagon

I have been slacking a lot in the last two weeks with workouts.  I did well the week before last getting in cardio workouts but just was not motivated to do any strength workouts.  And last week was very crazy.  At the beginning of the week I had a stomach virus thankfully I didn't get it full blown but two days of of being queezy was just as terrible to me.  I took it light the rest of the week.  Which consisted of me coming home to take a nap every day.  I was doing so well until then. 
So I am going to jump back on the wagon this week.  I need to get going and lose a few more pounds before my girls weekend in Natchez at the end of the month.  So I signed up for Self magazines annual Body Challenge.  I have actually done this for the last six years and totally forgot it started on 2/18.  The challenge consists of three months of food and workout plans.  I will start tomorrow.  I know I started to late this year to get my name in the magazine this time.  Four years ago I was one of the first 3,000 people to finish it so my name was listed in the magazine.  It was a great feeling of accomplishment.  I am looking forward to clicking I am finished in three months. 

3 comments :

  1. Yay! All that matters is you are getting back into the routine! :)

    Beau and I have been sick all last week so we just got back to the gym yesterday! Hacking cough and all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope y'all are feeling better. It felt great to be back in the gym this week. I still need to get in some strength but have gotten in 4 cardio workouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am so off the wagon it's not even funny!! haha But after next week is over (work conference) it's back on like donkey kong. Let me know how the Body Challenge goes! I might need to get in on that.

    ReplyDelete