Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 2 workouts

Last week didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.  It started off with a headach on Monday.  I did get in two days of cardio and Jillian's workout.  Then Thursday I had a meeting and well Friday I was lazy.  Saturday I hit the gym after running a few errands but never got around to doing Jillian's workout again.  I started coughing when I got up from my nap.  And just felt crummy the rest of the weekend. 
I did make it to the library to pick up a few books.  I finally found these in


                                


I have almost finished Shopaholic and sister.  These books are so cute and such fast reads.  I also pick uped a new series that sounded cute too.  I will update on those later.
I also picked up the last thing I need to make The Southern Lady's birthday present.  And that will be my project for the weekend. 
I am still not feeling that great.  So I am back to the couch.  I hope I am back to myself tomorrow and can hit the gym again. 

1 comment :

  1. I love fun and girly thoughtless reads like that! Such a great escape from the everyday!

    ReplyDelete