Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Retail Theorpy

I have been feeling sick and wish I could get over it and back to the gym.  So I got out at lunch to try and chear myself up.  I hit up Ann Taylor Loft to spend my gift cards and because I got an email telling me today is the last day of buy one get one 50% off.  And I was so disapointed that I couldn't find but one thing.  And it is something I have my eye on since the week after Christmas.  At least I had coupons to use that my family got when they bought the gift cards. 



I can't wait for the spring weather so that I can wear it.

4 comments :

  1. Loft is my favorite store! I have a gift card to spend, too, but I'm trying to hold out until spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to hold out a bit too. But they only had one left in my size. They have some cute pants that would go with it I want. Need to start really killing it in the gym first though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate that when you are ready to buy and can't find a darn thing! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, that's a cute jacket! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete