Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday

I hope Santa was good to everyone.  I got several gift cards to some of my favorite stores for Christmas.  I am going to save those for a bit in the hope of getting a few pounds off in the next month.  I have two cards to Ann Taylor Loft (I am slightly obsessed with them) and Victoria's Secret.  I also got a crocpot.  For my birthday it was all money, so not complaining about that.   I am ready to spend the money though.  Or at least some of it on new shoes and a new pan.  I can't decide between a panini pan or a grill pan.  The rest will just be put up for now.  I need it after the cost of rental cars for almost a month.  So yes the best present though not really one was getting the Jeep back. 
So today I will be out running errands.  I need a new box for ornament storage, gas, groceries, and a few things from Wal-Mart.  I have decided to make the Southern Lady's birthday present so I am going to pick up a few things for that while I am out (more on the gift after her birthday). 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and last week of 2009.

3 comments :

  1. Ooooh!!! I am intruigued and really cruious now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you will have to wait about 1 1/2 months my dear. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ATL too! You just can't go wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete