Saturday, December 12, 2009

Presents

Do you ever buy Christmas or birthday presents for yourself?  I do!  Maybe not every year.  Two years ago I bought a Dyson vacuum for myself as an early birthday present.  Target had a great deal in September on one and mine had just quit.  I love it!!  Though I am still shocked I spent so much on a vacuum cleaner.
This year I bought myself Eric Clapton tickets for the concert in  Memphis on 3/5/10.  I ended up springing for the high end tickets.  Though now I wish I hadn't second guessed myself on paying that much I ended up with tickets in the first tier for the same price.  Oh well I got the tickets!! I am so excited about going.  Now I just need to find someone to go with me between now & then.  I think I can manage that. 
Now off to work on some more Christmas shopping.  And finish my nephews birthday present as his first birthday party is tomorrow afternoon.

Happy Saturday!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment