Saturday, December 5, 2009

Next blog

Have you ever hit the next blog link on your own blog or anyone's?  I did that this morning and came across a cute one about cupcakes.  I so had to start following Happy Cakes.  She has some really cute ideas but am not sure where she is located.   I am not sure but I think I came across it by hitting next blog a couple times from Embellished Bayou's this morning. 
I think it is so funny that I hit next from my own blog and found someone who spent their Thanksgiving in the same city as I did.  Which is really shocking considering I have not mentioned the town my parents live in or if I did it was by calling it podunk.  I can't tell if it is anyone I knew from that period in my life.  Mainly because I have managed to put those six years out of my mind so that I can enjoy happy memories from other periods of my life.
Give it a try the next time you have some time to spare.  Who knows what you might find.

No comments :

Post a Comment