Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It is a start

I finally got motivated to start putting out my Christmas decorations tonight.  I have gotten the tree up and lights on it.  Yep I don't have a pre-lit tree but the next one will be that is for sure.  And I realized tonight that it will have to be next year.  I am hoping to find one with a great deal at the end of the month.  I think next time I am going to go with a tall slim tree.  I have high ceilings, I think they are twelve feet.  And the tree I have now is 7 1/2 feet and really wide for the spot I put it in, right in front of the windows in the living room. 



Okay not the greatest picture.  I was sad tonight to find my miniture Christmas tree base has been re-shaped thanks to the heat in the attic this summer.   Time to get a new one.   Off to work on getting a few ornaments on tonight.
Am I the only one who hasn't finished decorating?  I did pull out the Christmas dishes but they only made it out of the box so far. 

2 comments :

  1. So pretty! It's noce to see the result of what I heard you doing while we were chatting last night. Have a good day, Ruth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out nice. I just finally finished. Though I think I am going to save the rest for this weekend. I don't know if I will do a thing tomorrow night when I get in.

    ReplyDelete