Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Specials

Tonight while curled up on the couch with Belle watching A Charlie Brown Christmas and started wondering what is everyone's favorite Christmas special.  I have a hard time chosing between Charlie Brown and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  They both make the holiday for me.  Without seeing them something seems to be missing.  I do enjoy almost all the specials.  And do my best to catch each one.  But the two above I never miss.  But while pondering this I realized I totally missed It's the Great Pumpking Charlie Brown.  How did that happen???  Oh there is next year.  Or going to buy the DVD collection. 
So let's hear it what is your favorite Christmas special.

1 comment :

  1. I love all the classics, but my favorites are the comedies - Grinch, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation! lol ;)

    Hope Santa is good to you too!

    ReplyDelete