Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday

Out of creative titles at the moment.  This week has been a crazy one at work.  Trying to get my desk caught up and maybe get ahead.  But I have worked out all three days this week.  Tonight when I got home I put together a quick  meal that included some left over chili from last night.




Believe it or not there is some chili under that mound of cheese on top the potato.  I made some okra too.  Another lovely recipe from Southern Living, it was in the August issue.  In the recipe it calls for Italian breadcrumbs but tonight instead I used some three cheese breadcrumbs.  and it was still really yummy.
Well after that dinner time to go do an ab workout.

2 comments :

  1. Looks yummy! Jacks loves his okra, being a good southern boy, and I'm going to tell you something now: I'm boggarting your pasta lasgana for the children and I this week.

    I cannot wait to see how it turns out!

    And did you hear Eastwick was canceled? Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he likes okra. That is the recipe I used when had dinner at my house this summer.
    It is easy and kid friendly. I hope y'all enjoy it

    ReplyDelete