Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reading

One of my favorite things to do is to curl up with a good book.  Usually I read dramas.  But my bestie, S let me borrow The Confessions of a Shopaholic.  I remember when the movie came out this year and wanted to go see it but it didn't I never made it.  Now I so want to rent the movie.  Or maybe even buy it.
Saturday morning after hanging out at the dealership getting the Liberty worked on for 3 hours I stopped by the library and picked up two more in the series.  And tonight after I left the gym I went by to pick up one or both of the others in the series.

 
                                               

But they were not there. ;( The next Saturday I have time or day off (I have 3 1/2 to take or lose before the end fo the year) I am going to the library to request they bring them in from another branch. I really want to read the rest of this cute series. And the other books by Sophie Kinsella sound great too. 

Of course when I stopped by Saturday I also picked up a favorite author.  J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts).  I love her In Death series.  It is about a cops in 2060.   And another new author that the book sounded cute.  Belle in the Big Apple by Brooke Parkhurst.

My house would be really cluttered and I would be in a huge financial crisis like Becky Bloomwood if it weren't for the library.  Plus it gives me the opporunity to read books without being out the money if you don't like it.  Though my favorite place to shop is the clearence rack at bookstores for hardcover books.


No comments :

Post a Comment