Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hot Cocoa

The best part of colder temps is getting to pull out the hot cocoa maker.  My grandmother gave it to me a couple years ago for Christmas.  It is a lot more fun to make hot chocolate than pulling out the kettle.  I haven't tried any of the other drinks that were in the manuel.  I pulled it all out one night last week.  And if I hadn't been so lazy would have last night.  I cut the heat down while I was gone and it was chilly in the house.



I found a container of dark chocolate cocoa mix on clearence at Target back in July.  I finally got to pull it out.  I have the coffee creamers out too.  I know random.  But the idea jumped in my head one day last year and I tried it.  Who always wants just plain chocolate.  So I bought the peppermint mocha that was out for the holidays.  It made it yummy.  So I have picked up a few others since then.   I couldnt' decide which one I wanted the other night when I went to make the hot cocoa.  I finally decided on the peppermint truffle. 


2 comments :

  1. As always, I find myself inspired! Thanks Ruth.

    PS-I cannot tell you how thankful I am that you're ok. How's your head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is still a dull ache. But I think that might be all the stress of the situation. I hope to find out tomorrow the old girl can be fixed. A car note is not what I need right now.

    ReplyDelete