Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baking

I did some baking Wednesday night.  It was in celebration of a co-workers birthday.  Last weekend while cleaning out old magazines.  I came across the recipe for Praline-Apple Bread in the September issue of Southern Living.  I pulled it out as a keeper of course.  And thankfully had a reason this week to put it to use.  Yippee!!!!  And as I am a little lazy I am going to attach the link and not type out the recipe.
Praline-Apple Bread


The bread went over well.  But as you can tell mine did not come out as pretty Southern Living's but I doubt it was any less delicious.


I also figured out that I don't have any serving platters big enough to fit the bread except for football or Christmas themed ones.  Go figure two of my favorite things.

3 comments :

  1. This sounds yummy, I'll have to try it this fall! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for sharing this recipe, Ruthie. I can't wait to try it this weekend. I have a feeling we'll have the time as the weather has completely wiped out the Tournament.

    Delicious and Fall apropos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the tournament has been called off.
    It did turn out yummy and thankfully the most time consuming part is chopping everything up.

    ReplyDelete