Saturday, October 31, 2009

Welcome!





Welcome to This G.R.I.T.S. Tale. I thought I would give the blog world a try. I do not know what all will be found here. But knowing me it will be a random hodge podge of things. One thing I learned while visiting my friend at the beginning of the month, taking a camera every where is a must. Why? Because you never know when something might become blog worthy. If you get a moment check out her cute blog over at Southern Blossoms.














A few things that I love:














My dog Belle









The Ole Miss Rebels:









I was going to put more pictures of the things I love but don't havethe hang of adding pictures yet. I promise to work on this.




A few other things I love:




The Chicago Bears

Reading

Cross-stitching

Cooking





I hope y'all come back to see what else happens.






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



No comments :

Post a Comment