Saturday, October 31, 2009

In Search of...






A few new recipes to try. I enjoy cooking but don't do it as much as I would like because I am a single gal. Who wants to cook a big meal for just one person and then have to eat all the leftovers too. On occassion I will ask friends over to enjoy a meal with me but as of late everyone has been quite busy. At this moment I am just ready to try out one or two of the many recipes I keep collecting. Here is a shot of my living room floor at this moment:









Tonight I did get around to trying something. I am sitting at home and being a scrooge, is that what you call someone who is not handing out candy to trick or treaters. I have to admit it just slipped my mind this year. I do feel bad because there are some cute kids in the neighborhood.


I saw a soup mix at Target a few months ago and debated trying it. I finally bought some this week. And gave it a try. Very yummy! Next time though along with the cheese and chicken I think some crushed up tortilla chips would be good.



This is how it turned out. The only thing I have to say is I put to much in the bowl.


Time to go in search of a dessert because what meal is complete with out it. Then to sit back and make the grocery list with the Tennessee and South Carolina game on in the background.


3 comments :

  1. There's a reason I turn to you for food suggestions, honey. That sounds fantastic-and you did it so simply.

    Thanks for a new meal idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help. You know I am all about quick and simple. One day I will try one of those complicated recipes I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I am single too, so I'm always struggling with recipes and cooking and leftovers, etc...

    ReplyDelete